Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific End User. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We, and/or our authorized Third Party Service Providers, may automatically collect this information when you visit our Website through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons or Pixel tags.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
DunRobin Ventures may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service.
- To operate the DunRobin Ventures site.
- To improve the DunRobin Ventures site.
- To verify your identity and contact information.
- To set up your account, a secure password, maintain your portfolio and investment activity, and contact you with information.
- To customize your experience on the DunRobin Ventures Site
- To communicate with you about your transactions, service updates, and other administrative issues.
- To resolve disputes, address complaints, and troubleshoot technical problems.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations
How we protect your information
We have put in place physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security.
We utilize advanced Internet technologies to make the Site as secure as it is convenient. These technologies are designed to protect your information throughout the entire funding process from your computer through the Site’s systems and backend. Numerous efforts have been made to secure your account information to you. We use various methods to accomplish this:
- User ID and Password: Only your valid ID and password will allow you to login.
- Protecting Online Applications: DunRobinVentures.com uses secure forms. Other websites may not. Be sure to check the security of these websites. When you register or log-in to DunRobin Ventures, you provide personal information that is necessary for us to process your application. It is sent to us in a "secure session" utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure your information remains confidential.
- Constant Monitoring: We are always monitoring our systems to prevent any potential problems that could compromise security or privacy.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We are committed to keeping your personally identifiable information confidential. DunRobin Ventures does not sell, license, lease or otherwise disclose your personal information to any third party for purposes of marketing by the third party for any reason, except as described below. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Your acceptance of these terms