This Site presents information regarding potential investment opportunities, among other Services, and allows you to indicate interest in participating in the investment opportunities. Investment selection does not guarantee that you will be permitted to participate in the transaction. Our decisions to permit your participation are subject to, but limited to, a demonstration to our satisfaction that you meet legal requirements for participation, relevant third party consent, documentation requirements, and our discretion. We do not guarantee that the potential transaction that you have identified will take place, or that you will be allowed to participate if it does take place. If you are offered the opportunity to participate in a transaction, additional documentation will be required. DunRobin Ventures management decisions are final in all matters relating to the Site and Services.
Use of the Site in violation of any applicable laws is prohibited. When you access, register for, or use the Site, you do so at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for verifying that your use of the Site and your participation in transactions considered by this Site are permitted in your jurisdiction and that your use of this Site complies with all applicable laws, regulations, orders and court decisions. If you have any questions regarding legality in your jurisdiction, please consult legal counsel.
U.S. Economic Sanctions
You represent that you, or the organization for which you are acting as an authorized person, have not been designated by the U.S. Department of Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”) as a Specially Designated National or Blocked Person, you have no reason to believe that you would be considered a Blocked Person by OFAC, and you do not reside in a restricted country. You also represent that, to the best of your knowledge, you are not employed by or acting as agent of any government, government-controlled entity or government corporation restricted under OFAC. You understand that if your application violates OFAC guidelines, your account may be declined or restricted from certain activity.
No Financial Advice
The Site does not offer financial advice or recommend investments. We advise that you consult with a licensed legal professional and investment advisor for any legal, tax, insurance or investment advice. The Site will merely provide you with the ability to make your own investment decision without any advice by the Site. Any information provided on the Site is not intended as financial advice, and should not be the basis of any financial activities. We are not liable for any decisions or reliance on information available on the Site by you or anyone who you may inform of its contents.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content on this Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, audio clips, logos, buttons, images, digital downloads, data compilations, software, icons, html code and xml code, is the property of DunRobin Ventures or its content vendors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
The registered and unregistered trademarks of DunRobin Ventures include, without limitation, DunRobin and DunRobin Ventures. DunRobin Ventures trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not DunRobin Venture’s and may not be used in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers or that disparages or discredits DunRobin Ventures. All other marks appearing on the Site are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
The compilation of all content on this Website is the exclusive property of DunRobin Ventures or its content vendors and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All software used on this Website is the exclusive property of DunRobin Ventures or its software suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and other laws.
Account Registration & Use
In order to access certain features of the Site you must register to create an account (“Account”). By creating this account you represent that you are either: (i) an individual and wish to place orders on your own behalf; or (ii) an individual authorized to place orders on behalf of a corporation or other entity. You must be at least Eighteen (18) years old and an Accredited Investor in order to register for or use the Site. If you reside in a state, country or other jurisdiction that requires a higher minimum age for your use of the Site, you must comply with the relevant law. Each investment product and service referred to on our website is intended to be made available only to investors, corporations or other entities and is only available in jurisdictions where that investment product or service may lawfully be made available. You agree that you have all requisite authority to enter into and use the Services contemplated by this Agreement. This website will not be considered a solicitation for or offering of any security, investment product or service to any person in any jurisdiction where such solicitation or offering would be illegal.
When you register with DunRobin Ventures and set up your account, you must:
- Provide DunRobin Ventures with current, complete and accurate information, including without limitation to the detailed financial and legal information needed to establish an account. You may also be required to provide additional and/or supplemental information in the future upon request by DunRobin Ventures; and
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. You agree to notify DunRobin Ventures Immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account or any other breach of security within (24) twenty-four hours of such use being known to you. You will not share your password, let anyone else access your Account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your Account. You will not transfer your Account to anyone without first getting our written permission. You hereby indemnify and, at our request, defend DunRobin Ventures against all claims, losses, damages or other liabilities arising from our relating to activities or actions that occur under your DunRobin Ventures account. In the event that your username or password is stolen, please notify DunRobin Ventures immediately so that a new username or password can be created.
- You agree that you will not permit, enable, introduce or facilitate persons who do not have a DunRobin Ventures account to have access to or use the Site.
- We may terminate your account immediately and without notice if you do not comply with the Terms or if we believe your participation in the Site does not comply with applicable laws.
Limitations on Participation
DunRobin Ventures reserves the right to deny access to anyone, including, but not limited to, those users who use proxy servers and/or IP addresses residing in certain geographical areas.
Use of Non-Personally Identifying Information
Non-Personally Identifiable Information is information that does not identify a specific End User. This type of information may include things like the Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) of the website you visited before coming to our Website, the URL of the website you visit after leaving our Website, the type of browser you are using and your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address. We, and/or our authorized Third Party Service Providers, may automatically collect this information when you visit our Website through the use of electronic tools like Cookies and Web beacons or Pixel tags.
DunRobin Ventures will not disseminate, sell, or rent your Non-Personally Identifiable Information with third parties except as provided below:
- DunRobin Ventures may disseminate your Non-Personally Identifiable Information with our affiliates, partners, and consultants or advisors. However, this aggregated demographic information will not include any Personally Identifiable Information as defined above.
- DunRobin Ventures may also use third-party service providers to analyze and track Non-Personally Identifiable usage and volume statistical information from our users to administer our web site and constantly improve its quality. Such data is collected on DunRobin Ventures’ behalf, and is owned and used by DunRobin Ventures.
Third Party Websites
We have put in place physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security.
We utilize advanced Internet technologies to make the Site as secure as it is convenient. These technologies are designed to protect your information throughout the entire funding process from your computer through the Site’s systems and backend. Numerous efforts have been made to secure your account information to you. We use various methods to accomplish this:
- User ID and Password: Only your valid ID and password will allow you to login.
- Protecting Online Applications: DunRobinVentures.com uses secure forms. Other websites may not. Be sure to check the security of these websites. When you register or log-in to DunRobin Ventures, you provide personal information that is necessary for us to process your application. It is sent to us in a "secure session" utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure your information remains confidential.
Constant Monitoring: We are always monitoring our systems to prevent any potential problems that could compromise security or privacy.
We reserve the right to commence civil and criminal proceedings against unauthorized users of the Site, or in connection with activities not in compliance with these Terms or applicable laws. Records of user activities using the Site may be accessed by law enforcement organizations. We will comply with court orders with respect to requests for information. You agree that the Site is not responsible for any damage, loss or injury resulting from hacking, tampering or other unauthorized access or use of the Site or your account. Any attempt to gain unauthorized use of the Site’s systems or any account, interfere with procedures or performance of the Site, or deliberately damage or undermine the Site is prohibited and will result in termination of your account, and civil and criminal prosecution.
Emails & Correspondences
By registering at the Site, you acknowledge and agree that we may send you email messages about our company, our services and transactions. By accepting these Terms or using the Site or the Services, you affirmatively consent to receive such commercial messages. As a registered member, you can deactivate your account and be removed from our mailing list by emailing us at email@example.com. You will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any such email we send. Please note however, that we reserve the right to send you service related communications, including service announcements and administrative messages relating either to your account or to your transactions without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any material on or through the Site that, in DunRobin Ventures’ sole opinion, is or could be offensive, fraudulent, unlawful, threatening, disingenuous, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. DunRobin Ventures will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing DunRobin Ventures to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials on the Site.
The Following is a partial list of the types of Content and activities that are illegal or prohibited on the Site. DunRobin Ventures reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending Content from the Site and terminating the registration of each violator. Prohibited Content and activities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page).
- Soliciting passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users.
- Providing commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising or pyramid schemes.
- Modifying, adapting, translating, or reverse engineering any portion of this Site.
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site.
- Removing any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the Site.
- Using any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of the Site.
- Reformatting or framing any portion of the web pages that are part of the Site.
- Creating user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses.
- Submitting Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by DunRobin Ventures or its affiliates.
- Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
You must use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations. The Site is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. Businesses, organizations or other legal entities may not use the Site for any purpose other than with respect to conduct transactions with us.
Our Site includes content and information provided and/or posted by third parties, including information with respect to the business and/or financials and/or activities of such third parties which such third parties may deem as ‘confidential’ (“Confidential Information”). By Registering, users may be exposed to such Confidential Information for the sole purpose of reaching a decision on whether to invest with and/or through DunRobin Ventures. Users shall not, without the prior written approval of such third parties, publish or otherwise disclose to others, or use such Confidential Information for any purpose other than for purposes of reaching a decision whether to invest with and/or through DunRobin Ventures.
Limitation of Liability; Disclaimers
In addition to the limitations on liability contained elsewhere in these Terms, you will not hold DunRobin Ventures and/or Service and Information Providers liable in any way for (a) any inaccuracy of, error or delay in, or omission of the Content, or (b) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by:
- any error or delay in the transmission of such Content
- interruption in any such Content due either to any negligent act or omission by any party to any “force majeure” (e.g., flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications or power failure, equipment or software malfunction), or
- to any other cause beyond the reasonable control of DunRobin Ventures and/or Service and Information Provider, or
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL DUNROBIN VENTURES BE LIABLE TO YOU ON ANY LEGAL THEORY FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, LOST PROFITS, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, COST OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES SUFFERED OR INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES (OR THE TERMINATION THEREOF FOR ANY REASON), EVEN IF DUNROBIN VENTURES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Certain jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply to you. IN THESE JURISDICTIONS, THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS WILL BE ENFORCED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
DunRobin Ventures and the Site are not responsible for any loss caused by unauthorized use of any method of payment used in connection with the Site. Any attempt to defraud the Site of failure to honor legitimate charges or other commitments may in our discretion result in termination of your account, voiding of prior transactions, criminal and civil prosecution and any other remedy we choose to apply.
You will indemnify and hold harmless DunRobin Ventures, its affiliates, and any of their respective officers, directors, and employees, from and against any and all damages, judgments, settlements, penalties, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) paid or incurred in connection with claims due to, resulting from or arising in connection with your use of this Site or breach of this Agreement.
Revision and Update of Terms
DunRobin Ventures may revise the Terms at any time without notice by updating this Site. All updates to the terms will be posted on this page, and are effective immediately. You are bound by any revision or updates. You should periodically visit these Terms to review the current terms that apply to your use of our Site. Last update: March 1, 2015.
The Terms shall survive any termination of your account or any termination of this agreement. Failure to insist on compliance with the Terms shall not constitute a waiver thereof.
These terms constitute the entire agreement between DunRobin Ventures and you with respect to the Site and may be modified only pursuant to written agreement signed by an authorized DunRobin Ventures representative.
Should one of the provisions of these Terms be invalid or declared invalid by a court, this will not affect the validity of the remaining terms.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about the Terms for this Site, you may contact us at support@dunrobinventures